Picasso, Dali and Braque – they all painted in Languedoc-Roussillon. Do you paint? We have all you need: Canvas, Colour, Inspiration and the Ceiling – It’s there for you. Make a mark in art history!
The Georges Braque room has
- 2 twin beds 90 cm, separated or together as 180 cm
- extra bed, 80 cm
- art deco armchairs and small table
- an easel, paper and paint (stored in the dressing room, feel free to use it!)
- windows towards the calm green Rue du Parc on the back of Le Flamant Rouge
- shared bathroom and toilet downstairs (shared with the room Albert Camus)
Georges Braque “Artist’s room”, 2-3 persons, shared WC/bathroom, breakfast and Wifi included: 45 – 70 euros.
Total stay of 1-3 nights: 70 euros per night
Total stay of 4-6 nights: 60 euros per night
Total stay of 7-20 nights: 50 euros per night
Total stay of >21 nights: 45 euros per night
Make your reservation Online for fastest response!